COLOuRs ;

05 May 2007

yet another boring weekend.

Yup. Today is Saturday. Yet another boring weekend to stay at home. I just don't feel like going out. There is SPA this week. When i don't have tests, i have some official examination. Cool right?

Whatever, this blog entry is basically crap just popping out of nowhere because i feel like blogging. Haha. Been playing lots of audition and i do feel bad about it. I am in JC hello -_- Not enjoying my life. But studying for my future.

And the number of subpasses and fails i have is really a LOT. I need to do something about it seriously. Pw group has been announced and they said it was random?!?! I so don't believe it. It looks un-random to me, but whatever, i shall not complain because it is a pretty good group.

I miss SRJC and the crazy days we had. >.< Jiayou everybody! May we be re-united again in university =D Haha. And i love 7 duo hua!~ Not the band but my clique~ *off to crap again*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home